Goodbye Stretch Marks (Stretch Mark Minimiser)
This powerful blend of peptides, fruit and algae extracts and nourishing oils helps minimise the appearance of new and old stretch marks caused by pregnancy and weight fluctuations.
- Improves the visible appearance of existing stretch marks
- Safe during pregnancy and nursing
- The newer the stretch mark, the better the result
Directions: Apply a thin layer over each stretch mark (like finger painting). Apply three times a day for 12 weeks for maximum benefits. We suggest you take a ‘before’ and ‘after’ picture so that you can really appreciate the change.
How it works
Now ladies, let’s have a reality check here. This is not a one night stand that will change your skin forever in one application. We are not going to over promise anything to you because, as women, we know how disappointing that is.
Stretch marks are very deep tears beneath the surface of your skin. However, you can reduce their appearance considerably and our Goodbye Stretch Marks has been created to offer you the maximum results in a cream.
Safe during pregnancy or whilst breast-feeding… or any other point in your life. If breastfeeding, please avoid the nipple area.
A word about our new and improved Goodbye Stretch Marks stretch mark minimiser…
If you loved Goodbye Stretch Marks in the past, you will love our NEW and IMPROVED formula even more.
What’s the same
- All the powerful stretch mark minimising benefits as our original formula
- We’ve made all our Mama Mio formulas even cleaner and safer, with our evolved No Nasties policy. Goodbye Stretch Marks is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs and pthalates. If skincare safety is your concern, you are in safe hands with Mama Mio.
- New ingredient alert – Seppicalm TM boosts the lightening benefits of Goodbye Stretch Marks to help fade marks even more effectively.
The 5 best stretch mark minimising actives in this powerful formula:
- Registril TM is a combination of two highly effective peptides to help reduce stretch marks’ visibility and texture.
- Matrixyl 3000 TM is a powerful peptide, a key contributor to skin health.
- Emblica is a powerful ayurvedic fruit extract to even out the appearance of natural skin tone – whatever your skin type or colour; Nature at its very best.
- Seppicalm TM Plant derived, a new generation skin lightening active; can help improve the appearance of basal (deep level) pigmentation.
- Algisium-C TM is a brown algae extract very rich in silica which is fantastic at improving the appearance of stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil Packed with amazing moisturising Omegas 3, 6 and 9 giving soothing anti-itch benefits.