Lucky Legs (Cooling, energising leg gel)
NEW AND IMPROVED! This cooling gel helps ease weary heavy legs in a flash. Packed with oils and refreshing spearmint to help revive tired legs and swollen feet.
- A must for any mama-to-be
Directions: Apply one or two pumps from tippy toes to knees for a blast of instant and intense refreshment. This mini-spa treatment has both instant and cumulative benefits so do treat your legs with the love they really deserve.
How it works
Did you know that you have a third more blood in your circulation system when pregnant? Isn’t nature amazing! But that extra pressure combined with water retention and carrying that little baby around all day can take its toll on your legs and feet.
Fit Skin Tip
Still working out? Walking to Starbucks counts! Good for you! Lucky Legs brings instant comfort, cooling anytime, but is especially fab after a sweat session to help cool your heels. Keep it in your gym bag or handbag so you can pep up those pins whenever you need it.
A word about our new and improved Lucky Legs cooling leg gel…
If you loved Lucky Legs in the past, you will love our NEW and IMPROVED formula even more.
What’s the same
- All the powerful soothing and cooling benefits as our original formula.
- New ingredients alert – Ginger Root, Tangerine Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract , Murumuru Seed Butter and Organic Coconut Oil all add to the soothing benefits of Lucky Legs
- We’ve made all our Mama Mio formulas even cleaner and safer, with our evolved No Nasties policy. Lucky Legs is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates. If skincare safety is your concern, rest assured you are in safe hands with Mama Mio.
Amazing pregnancy safe cooling, soothing ingredients at maximum levels to help you take a load off:
- V-Tonic TM is an incredible blend of safe, essential plant oils with Lemon (zesty, fresh, stimulating) and Lavandin (soothing and refreshing).
- Menthol is instantly refreshing and can help ease muscular discomfort.
- Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Leaf Oil Uplifting and refreshing but also useful through pregnancy. Vitamin C and beta carotenes present in spearmint act as antioxidants to help keep skin strong.
- Ginger Root Extract Invigorating, antioxidant.
- Murumuru (Astrocaryum) Seed Butter relieves muscular aches, deeply hydrating.
- Organic Coconut Oil Aavery deep penetrating moisturiser that has soothing properties. Reduces discomfort and increases elasticity.
- Chamomile Extract eases muscle pain discomfort.
2 in stock